Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Digression: Apology

I want to apologize for not writing in the blog at all last week. I wanted to do more work with proper prepositions, but I had so many errands to run and projects to complete, that I never had time. Yes, I do have to earn a living through means other than writing in the blog!

So it's Tuesday and instead of writing purposefully, I'm just going to make it short and sweet and not at all serious.

If I have time between now and Christmas, I'll write some more entries. If I don't, well I'll be back after the holidays. Right now I'm making a card and trying to get it mailed to everyone, trying to do some holiday baking and cleaning, and in general trying to organize my apartment and life, to make art and think up new subjects to write about. I promise more about prepositions ere long.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment